Pro-Sport is the only tennis court contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region with the knowledge and expertise to provide turn-key construction for Yeadon™ Air-Supported Fabric Structures. We work closely with the team at Yeadon to cover all the details, from installation of the grade beam to the finishing of your tennis court surface.
YeadonTM innovations include:
- YeadonTM structures meet and exceed industry standards including: Air Structures Design and Standards Manual ASI, ASCE, CSA CAN-S109, and NFPA 701, and are accepted by most building codes for permanent and temporary uses.
- R-Plus Insulated Air Structures are available to reduce energy costs
- YeadonTM uses only the highest quality fabrics for maximum lifespan
- Dielectric welded construction gives maximum strength
- Wide span structures are designed with a cable reinforcement system for added strength and stability
- The anchoring system is airtight, low-cost and easy to install
- All YeadonTM domes have both primary and standby mechanical systems
- Revolving doors are strong, attractive, and easy to use
- Emergency exits meet all building codes
- Airlock passageways allow for easy access for vehicles and pedestrians
- YeadonTM air-supported domes can be easily attached to permanent buildings
- Tilt type or suspended lighting are the elite fixtures in sports lighting
- YeadonTM air-supported structures are easy to operate and maintain
- We provide technical support throughout the life of the structure